A9: Best of International Presentations Excellence (english)jetzt anmelden
05.11.2019 9:00 - 17:00Trainer Dr. Stephen Wagner /
Lade Karte ...
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Inhalte und Programm
Besser und überzeugend präsentieren mit dem Präsentationstraining mit dem Trainer und Coach Dr. Stephen Wagner
ZIELGRUPPEManaging Director, Human Resource Manager, Research Director, Research Group Leader, Speaker, Trainer
ZIELSETZUNGDo you speak in front of international audiences? You are preparing your presentation in English language? This seminar “Best of International Presentations Excellence” will provide essential presentation criteria of intercultural communication. To prepare your speech, you will be stimulated with many practical exercises. In addition, you will learn from the best speakers around theworld. You will also receive excellent feedback for your personal presentation.
NUTZENYOU LEARN:1. Know how to prepare for successful presentations,2. Know and apply presentation techniques for successful speeches,3. Connect closely to your audience while speaking,4. Ability to use common English phrases,5. Know how to support content with vocals and body language.
INHALTE9:00 – 10:30 UhrStick in the memory of your audience and take your message home
- The first sentence belongs to you
- Highlight your project: Share the most relevant information
- Engage your audience and advance in the discussion
- Connect with your audience by telling personal stories
- No more “Death by PowerPoint“ – with PechaKucha exercises
- Your body speaks: How mimics and gestures influence our way of thinking
- Understand how cultures interpret words, tonality and dialog situations
- Smalltalk and personal relationship are keys to connect with people
- Dos and don‘ts of presentations and global networking
- Learn from the best: Essential aspects of outstanding presentations
- Deliver your 5-minute speech and receive excellent feedback
- You should have a good command of English speaking skills.